Pages

Saturday 15 February 2020

Author interview for My Book Place

So, there's this neat site where you can submit your book for free for a free Author Interview, and it looks so nice!

The site is called My Book Place and it's a great way to tell people how you came up with your stories, let them know a bit more about yourself and your work.

Recommended!

My Author Interview for My Book Place can be found here.

My first humour book, The Grumpy Guide to Quit Smoking, is available on Amazon here.

My next work is coming soon - The Grumpy Guide to Radical Feminism! Expected to be ready before the International Women's Day, 8th March 2020, so stay tuned!

Lots of love,

Andreia



2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I have a question about your book I believe I should not post in public. Could you send me a email so I can ask away?

    Thank you
    Julie McCoy
    lsarkard AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi You can email me at ariana_erbon@gamil.com. Thanks

      Delete