Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

Grumpy about quitting smoking?

Hey! I'm curious about something. What have changed the most in your life after you quit smoking?

I quit smoking for the second time in my life at new year's Eve! Seriously, 31/12/19 was the last day I smoked. That's the inspiration for the Grumpy Guide to Quit Smoking, out now on Amazon


For me, it has definitely to be the fact that I never smoked indoors - I always had to go outside to have a fag.

I have lived in for European countries so far, and France - the current one - is the most similar to Brazil at this point because you can find buildings with a door on the corridor where you can throw away the litter - you don't need to get to the ground floor and take the litter to the back of the building, like in UK, in Portugal and in Spain.

Now that I'm not smoking anymore, I'm also not taking the litter out so regularly and it the big grey bags accumulate at an astonishing rate!

Count your blessings and all that?




No comments:

Post a Comment